Dr. John Munro Elder Adolescent Clinic Endowment Fund
The Dr. John Munro Elder Adolescent Clinic Endowment Fund provides support to the Montreal Children's Hospital Adolescent Clinic, which was founded by John Elder nearly 60 years ago to provide care focused on the medical and psychological needs of teenagers. In 2016, the hospital's Foundation created the Dr. John Munro Elder Award for Excellence in Adolescent Medicine to help support, through the Fund, training of outstanding pediatrics students.
With your help, the Award will play an important role in developing the best and brightest clinicians-in-training at the Montreal Children’s Hospital.
For more on the Clinic and the Montreal Children’s Hospital Division of Adolescent Medicine/Gynecology:
- Wirth-Brand Inc, February 14, 2018
- Anonymous, December 29, 2017
- Alison Dyson, December 22, 2017
- Kathy Wyatt, December 21, 2017
- Matthew Elder, December 18, 2017
John Mathers, November 23, 2017
“ Per Matthew Elder ”
- John Matheson, November 23, 2017
- Brian Dunn, November 23, 2017
- Amanda Slade, November 15, 2017