5th Annual Cystic Fibrosis Car Wash Fundraiser
5TH Annual Cystic Fibrosis Car Wash Fundraiser!!
Many thanks to Saracino Plumbing for sponsoring a Bar-B-Q this year.
Car Wash is $5 (or more for donation)
Come and support our youth in their fundraising efforts again this year.
Cystic fibrosis (CF) is the most common genetic disease affecting Canadian children and young adults. There is no cure.
Cystic fibrosis causes various effects on the body, but mainly affects the digestive system and lungs. The degree of cystic fibrosis involvement differs from person to person. However, the persistence and ongoing infection in the lungs, with destruction of lungs and loss of lung function,
Typical complications caused by cystic fibrosis are difficulty in digesting fats and proteins; vitamin deficiencies due to loss of pancreatic enzymes; and progressive loss of lung function.
It is estimated that one in every 3,600 children born in Canada has cystic fibrosis. Almost 4,000 Canadian children, adolescents, and adults with cystic fibrosis attend specialized CF clinics. Together we can make a difference.
- Anonymous, $150.00 – December 28, 2017
- 5th Annual Car Wash/BBQ, $5303.00 – October 12, 2017
- Elio Arcobelli, $340.00 – September 13, 2017
- Maria Perrotta, $170.00 – September 12, 2017
Connie Muro, $50.00 – September 10, 2017
“ Hope you reach your goal and some!!!!! XOXOXO ”
- Marie-Sara Leclerc, $20.00 – September 10, 2017
Georgia Giourmetakis, $25.00 – September 9, 2017
“ A small donation with lots of love to two precious young ladies. You are an inspiration to all of us. ”
- carrosserrie euro, $300.00 – September 9, 2017
- Assunta Lalli, $100.00 – September 1, 2017
- Angelina Vaccaro, $800.00 – September 1, 2017