The Best Care for Children Campaign
The goal of The Best Care for Children Campaign was to raise $100 million for the construction of the new Children’s. Under the leadership of campaign chairman Marc A. Courtois, we raised an outstanding $105 million.
An important group of visionary individuals, private foundations and corporations supported the project. Our Founders include families, individuals and community groups who contributed $10,000 and more. Corporate Leaders contributed $25,000 and more to The Best Care for Children Campaign before the start of construction.
Thank you to The Best Care for Children Campaign committee members
- Marc A. Courtois, Chairman
- Jonathan Amiel, Maroline Distributing
- Claude Bédard, Burgundy Asset Management
- Anna Belec, HSBC Bank Canada
- Marie-Josée Gariépy, President, MCHF
- Robert Doyle, McCarthy Tétrault
- Jack Dym, Pipe & Piling Ltd.
- Nicole Fauré-Paulez, Fauré Gestion Conseil
- Sean Finn, CN
- Diane Giard, Banque Nationale
- John Hallward, Ipsos-Asi Ltd.
- Martha F. Hallward
- James Heward, C.F.G. Heward Investment Management Ltd.
- Jill Hugessen, Force 10 Coaching
- Karyn Lassner
- John Leopold, Stikeman Elliot
- David McEntyre
- Sheldon Mintzberg, Marine Properties
- Claude Perron, Shire Canada
- Greg Rokos, ESI Technologies, Chairman of the Board of The Montreal Children's Hospital Foundation
- H. Arnold Steinberg
- Dr. Nicolas Steinmetz, Chairman Emeritus, The Montreal Children's Hospital Foundation
- Guthrie Stewart
- Charles Whissel
- Michael Wolfe, Mandevco Properties Inc.