- Awards of Excellence
You are invited to nominate candidates for the 2017 edition of the Awards of Excellence, presented by the Montreal Children’s Hospital Foundation. The Awards recognize individuals who make a significant contribution to the Children’s. An interdisciplinary committee of hospital personnel will review the nominations submitted and select the recipient of each award.
- Call for nominations Deadline: Monday, February 20th
- Date of the event: to come
- Location: P.K. Subban Atrium at the Montreal Children's Hospital
- Recipients will also be honoured at the Ball for the Children's on June 1, 2017, at Windsor Station.
To submit a nominee:
1. Download the PDF nomination form below and save it to your desktop or device.
2. Open the PDF with Adobe Reader or Acrobat.
3. Fill in the required fields and save it.
4. Email it to email@example.com
The Montreal Children's Hospital Foundation
or print it and mail it to:
1 Place Alexis Nihon, 1420-3400 de Maisonneuve Blvd West
Montreal, QC H3Z 3B8
For more information, please
contact Stephanie Gurd at
514-934-4846 x 29234 or by email.
The following criteria must be considered
when submitting your nomination.
- Nominees should be members
of the Children’s community,
- Nominees must have made an
outstanding contribution to the
Children’s and to the health and
well-being of young patients and
- Nominations may be made across
- Previous non-winning nominations may be resubmitted.
- Select your nomination from the
category descriptions below.
The foundation reserves the right to
transfer the nominee to a category it
deems more appropriate.
- Please include all pertinent documents
including the completed nomination
form and two additional endorsements
(name and contact information) by
peers or hospital staff. You may also
include the nominee’s CV or a short bio,
should you feel it would strengthen
Awards are in the amount of $25,000 and will be disbursed as follows: each recipient will receive up to $1,000 to use at his/her discretion
and $9,000 will be directed towards an area of need in the hospital chosen by the recipient. The remaining $15,000 will be used to help the
hospital meet its most urgent priorities. Each recipient will also receive two complimentary tickets to the Ball for the Children’s.
SELECTION CRITERIA BY CATEGORY
- Administrative and Clinical Support Staff
- Professional Staff
- Community Leadership
- Nicolas W. Matossian Junior Community
Learn more about the categories.